Diploma In Professional Makeup
3 Months | 171 Hours
ODQ46 – Level 3
Class 10th passed and above
Makeup (Level – I)
Art of Makeup (Level – II)
Professional Makeup (Level – III)
Orane International Diploma in Professional Makeup is a popular makeup course that enables work opportunities in the fashion and film industry
Diploma holders also land high-paying jobs at top beauty parlours and salons for their valuable artistry. Besides, there’s no dearth of freelancing assignments for makeup professionals.
In the long run, you can establish a name for yourself as an independent professional makeup artist and play around with the craft with your own creativity and personal touch after completing this beauty course.
Best Suited For:
This makeup course is crafted for new entrants as well as beauticians who fancy makeup and have a flair for creating flawless, attractive and eye-appealing looks for clients
Are you fascinated by the backstage drama at fashion weeks, or do you aspire to work as a successful professional after completing a makeup artist course?
Things You Will Learn!
- A two-month Diploma in Professional Makeup at Orane International can open the doorways of the world of glitz and glam for you
- This makeup course makes you job-ready as well as equips you with in-depth know-how of trending makeup techniques and looks
- The Diploma in Professional Makeup begins with a basic understanding of makeup via self-makeup covering looks for day and evening
- The course then progresses towards the art of makeup and professional makeup, where you will be introduced to –
- Colour theory
- Foundation theory
- Colour wheel
- You will be working on the latest makeup tools, products and equipment and foster hands-on learning from industry-trained faculty in a state-of-the-art makeup studio
- You will also be taught different face shapes to gain an understanding of how different makeup looks to suit different clients
- You will be made aware of about the importance of hygiene and sanitation in the everyday working schedule of a makeup artist
- Upon completion of the Diploma in Professional Makeup course , you’ll be a master of the 14 latest trends in the makeup arena:
- Corrective Make-up (nose, eyes, lips)
- Day Dew Natural look / glossy look
- Day Party / Evening
- Engagement / Shagun look
- Reception look
- Indian Ethnic Bridal look day/night and eyelash application
- Groom makeup
- 5 types of Eye makeups and eyelash application
- Red Carpet look
- Media Makeup look
- Cut, burn, bleeding
- Modern Bridal Look
- Bronze Tan look
Get the Orane International edge in your professional career as a makeup artist in the booming beauty and wellness industry of India!
Our trainees get 100% job assistance from our placement cell to land their dream job upon successfully acquiring the requisite skills during Diploma in Professional Makeup
We’d Love To
Hear From You!