Shape up your Career as a Spa Therapist
Get professional skills to work at top spa and wellness centres, beauty salons, gyms etc
Diploma in Spa Therapy
Diploma In Spa Therapy
1 Month | 54 Hours
ODQ5 – Level 3
The spa industry is thriving in India and abroad candidates who successfully complete diploma in spa therapy gain professional skills which help them work at top spa and wellness centers, beauty salons, gyms and wellness resorts.
Best Suited For
This course in spa therapy is best suited for those who have a deep interest in holistic health Candidates who are interested in a career in the wellness or hospitality industry must enroll in diploma in spa therapy.
Diploma in Spa Therapy at Orane International is a Level III certification program that covers –
- Swedish massage
- Potli massage
- Indian head massage
Spa and body massage therapists are highly in demand due to the expansion of wellness centres into the hospitality industry. Plus, with the rising awareness for holistic treatments, spa and wellness boutiques are growing across the country. Today people understand the need to take a break and get a soothing spa to relax and unwind themselves.
Things You Will Learn!
- A Diploma in Spa Therapy at Orane International School is a mix of western and oriental spa therapies.
- The two-month course begins with an introduction to spa and spa etiquettes, which are the foundation stones of entering the spa industry.
- You will get acquainted with the human skeleton system, muscular system and the lymphatic system.
- You will learn the art of body wraps, body scrub and body polishing, to lend a luminous touch to your clients.
- You will also gain expertise in holistic aromatherapy, starting from aroma body massage, aroma facial, aroma manicure to aroma pedicure.
- Spa manicure and pedicure is a rage amongst men and women of all ages, and this course will equip you with the right training to become a versatile spa expert.
- In the spa industry, the overall client experience is as important as the therapist’s skills. Thereby, you will be taught spa must-haves like room set-up, bed set-up and towel art to create an enticing environment for your clients.
In just a span of two months at Orane International, you can shape your career as a spa therapist and attain financial freedom!
Certificate in Basic Spa
Certificate In Basic Spa
2 Week | 30 Hours
OCQ14 – Level 2
Class 10th passed and above
1. What is SPA
2. Spa Etiquettes
3. Body Scrub
4. Body Polishing
5. Swedish Massage
6. Spa Manicure
7. Spa Pedicure
8. Room Set-Up
9. Towel art
Demand for trained spa professionals is already on the rise one can work in beauty parlours, fitness clubs and hotels
You can also work in lounges and spa salons, and for those with an entrepreneur mindset, you can set up your spa facilities
Best Suited For:
The course is suitable for freshers who want to enter the spa industry and start early in this thriving industry
- Orane International School of Hair, Skin & Makeup offers the basic spa course to start your career in the beauty industry
- It empowers the candidates with all the basic practical and theoretical knowledge about SPA
Things You Will Learn!
- The course is well structured with numerous units to teach you about the spa, spa etiquettes, Skeleton system, muscular system, body wraps, body scrub, spa manicure, spa pedicure and much more
- The timeline of the course is just 2 weeks
To know more about the course, just drop your query
We’d Love To
Hear From You!