Here is the list of Top 5 Hairstyle we have researched and put together for you.
- Ponytail Twist
Have you ever tried a ponytail? There’s nothing cuter! Just try to mix it up with something new this summer. This twisted ponytail takes less than a minute and its perfect for everything whether you’re working or going for a date. We’ll show you some steps how to do it.
- Split your hair into 2 sections, straight down the back, but leave the center about ¾. Take one large section and other one smaller, that’s about an inch or two away from your ear.
- Take the larger section and make a ponytail, securing tightly with a rubber band.
- Twist the smaller section away from your face. Make the twist as tight as you can, so it doesn’t become too loose later on.
- Wrap the twisted section over the top of the ponytail and around to the bottom.
- Pin the twisted wrap in place. I like to use lots of U-shaped hairpins to make it really secure. After you’ve secured the twist with enough pins, let it untwist and blend in with the rest of your ponytail. That’s it.
- Shiny Waves
Instead of sacrificing shine by weighing your curls down with a product to keep them in place, use a multitasking serum after you’ve blow-dried and styled your hair with a curling iron. Take advantage of your hair’s natural wavy texture or try something new if you have straight locks. There are more than 50 ways to style your wavy hair.
- Breezy Curls
We love major bombshell waves as much as anybody, and if you’re blessed with natural texture, embrace the buoyancy by letting the heat bring out your natural curls. Afraid of poodle-poof? Simply tie the front section back in a high ponytail to add an element of sleekness without feeling too fussy.
- The Hair Bow
Make your hairstyle look unique and beautiful with this little hair bow. Here are 4 simple steps to follow
- Pull 1.5 section from both sides
- Pull section back and cross them
- Tie, bow and pull tightly
- Secure with bobby pins
- Bobby Pins Reinvented
Try using bobby pins in a different way — having them visible! Here are three easy ways to reinvent the bobby pin.
- Painted Pins: With the help of your nail polish, design your pins with your own creativity by sliding them together into a thick paper, paint your design directly on top of the pins and wait until the polish is dry. Once the polish is dry, slide them off the paper and use.
- Bun Crown: This style is super easy to do. Throw your hair into a low bun, then place your bobby pins in a crown form at the base.
- Chevron: This style looks best when your hair is pulled back into a low side bun. To get the chevron shape, slide one bobby pin onto the hair, and then slide the next one through the end of the first pin, creating a secure angle.
Go on, style your hair differently this summer and make yourself look cool. For those who are looking to make this as a professional career, you can join one of the leading institutes in Asia, Orane International School of Beauty and Wellness. Our internationally certified Hair Stylist help students understand how they can learn everything about hairstyles tips & tricks and take care of it on the everyday basis. We offer many short-term diploma, certification and laser courses available along with International Certification such as CIBTAC and CIDESCO. Join us become a professional Hairstylist in a short period of time and make your dream come true.