Location: Pune (Maharashtra)
Company Description: NSDC Approved Training Partner, ORANE INTERNATIONAL is a pioneer in providing quality education in Beauty & Wellness, offering short term and long term courses across its network of 100+ Beauty Schools in India.
Qualification: Graduation (Any Stream)
Under the administrative supervision of designated supervisor, advise and counsel students in relation to programs offered by Orane International and ensuring that the customer gets converted into an admission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Counsel and advise students, individually or in groups, on the various courses offered by our organization.
- Develop, coordinate, facilitate, counseling in different ways such as ; tele-calling, powerpoint presentations or face to face counseling.
- Counsel and advise students in specific curriculum decisions including the choice and scheduling of courses, selection or change of majors and minors, etc.
- Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
- Support the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
- Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
- Review the student applications for the eligibility and academic qualification.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain appropriate resources, reports and statistical summaries.
- Supervise staff and students as assigned.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Serve on committees and at meetings as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned.